- For invited speakers 20 minutes are allocated for presentation. The 20 minutes presentation includes 17 minutes talk and 3 minutes Q&A.
- For regular speakers 15 minutes are allocated for presentation. The 15 minutes presentation includes 12 minutes talk and 3 minutes Q&A.
- The same speaker cannot present more than two papers.
- Only presentations in Powerpoint or PDF electronic format will be allowed.
- Please use only standard fonts available in Microsoft Windows in English.
- The facilities in the lecture halls will be optimized for electronic presentations and each room will be equipped with a beamer and a terminal (PC) to run the presentations.
- Upload and test your presentation slides to the laptop in the sub-session room 15 minutes before the session start.
- Begin your talk with an outline of the presentation, including an introduction and conclusion. Put this outline on a slide.
- Make clear which part of your talk you are now presenting.
- Focus on the most important parts of your work. Emphasize what is new and how it compares with previous work.
- The information in each page should be recognizable by the audience in a few seconds.
- The size of the poster has to be A1 portrait (vertical).
- The layout and format of the poster is free.
- Please bring the poster to the registration desk and the staff will help you to post it on exhibition board.